Guests...

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
How come there are always between 35-45 guests on here at night time... why aren't these people joining our forum...

Don't hide urselves away guest people...show urselves and come join in the merriment that is......

THE MT-09 FORUM...Lol

Cypher

Reaction score
They're afraid of the level of intelligence that's floating around here and the bravery of the knights riding these steeds.

M

MT account

.........or canadians, confused because the threads contain 'non regulation' content.

flydnb

Reaction score
no those guests are all dealers checking to see whos going to be coming into there shops moaning.

M

MT account

ill bet fowlers were moaning about me today cos i got them to dismantle their sw motech luggage stand so i could see how the bags fit to a frame.......then walked out to get a better deal on ebay........

Mitch

Reaction score
I am a admin on a fourm and alot of the guests are spam bots ect scoping out the Internet for advertising ect

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I am a admin on a fourm and alot of the guests are spam bots ect scoping out the Internet for advertising ect
Grammar Mitch, Grammar lol. Just kidding.

Yes I know most of its just "spam bot" trying her luck but there are also quite ALOT of actual "people" who sit and read the threads. I was only contacted on Friday via Email by a really nice gentleman who took me up on the offer of passing on the workshop PDF manual to him.

It turns out that he has had an 09 since last November (Matt Grey of course)! and he reads the threads EVERY day but won't join/register on the forum because...

A:- He is in his 60's. (Personally I would of welcomed someone of that age as having a wealth of knowledge)!

B:- Doesn't think he would have anything valid to say/input. (Again...see comments in point A)!

After sending 5-6 emails back and forth he has decided he will join upon his return from a weeks "helping" his son sort his new house out. I explained to him that although he thought he wouldn't have a valid input to any of the threads there are "strength in numbers"! and the more members we have the more we will grow and flourish as a community.

I look forward to him introducing himself soon....!

P.s. Might be worth noting that he said the 09 is the "best bike he's had since his 1968 Triumph Domi.... I think that says it all, I will let you lot work that one out lol.

MT-09 Wheelie Wheelie mental.....!

Facebook:-
www.facebook.com/spudrees

Last edited: