Heated grips

offo

Reaction score
Surprised you need them that far south! :D
Seriuosly though, ive only ever had them on one bike i bought, they were in the bin a week later as i cant stand hot hands, thats why ive removed the hand guards from the Tracer.
Hope yours soon arrive though.

carsicchris

Reaction score
Well worth the wait ,I was lucky brought my bike in april asked for grips they were sorted when I picked bike up. They have more settings than ive ever had on heated grips.

trevorleigh

Reaction score
Got mine on Saturday after waiting since March, dealer was busy, so fitted them myself Saturday evening, pretty simple 45min job. Don't expect to use them for a few months though.

MJ09

Reaction score
UK, Midlands between coventry and Birmingham
I managed to pick up a set of the heated grips from Alf England last weekend, they had them in stock. Maybe worth a try for anyone still waiting. Cost was £145, very expensive for heated grips but a look in the box ( have not fitted them yet) suggests that they are very comprehensive (even includes a new throttle tube) and plug and play to the dash. The wiring and grips look much neater than the generic type that I have fitted to other bikes in the past. I will fit them in September...

Spook99

Reaction score
Waited 3 months for mine, got them on 2 weeks ago, not the weather for em yet, but really neatly fitted, no wiring showing and nice to control through the switching unit