Hello all!

Chipfatbob

Reaction score
Hi there,

I picked my new Deep Armour ABS MT-09 up, the weekend before last. I went through a long process of deliberation before settling on an MT, over the competition. When I took one out for a test, in Jan, I had a massive grin on my face before I'd gone a mile. I'm loving it and, as a rider who has been off big bikes for a good few years, I'm finding it both thrilling and forgiving (ps, still spending most of my time in 'B'!!)

I've got a couple of questions for the forum. First, I just can't seem to get the mirror positions right. Is this a common problem, or just me? I can get a good peripheral view on either side, but have to strain/move to get a rearview. I am a big unit, so this might be my issue. My DZR400 has longer stalks (aftermarket) and gives me perfect vision.

Second, although I took delivery with the stock pipes, I'm now considering an upgrade. Was a little put off by the price of the Akras but I see Termi has just announced and more a following. Any views?

All the best,

Jon

crotchrocket

Reaction score
Welcome Jon! I too found the stock mirrors crap and have now fitted bar-end ones which work great. Lots of exhausts out now, take your pic :) If it were me, i'd save the cash and get a 'slip on' M4 exhaust. best bang for buck IMO. Some suppliers are:

Scorpion
Mivv
GPR
Arrow
Akrapovic (two types now)
Two Brothers
IXIL
Marthy
Graves
Termignoni
Giannelli
M4
Yoshimura
BOS

M

MT account

chipfatbob? that has to be the name of the month! welcome and do you have a pic of the termies? ive not found anything yet.