Hello from Greece

bskiad

Reaction score
Hello to all of you.
I have been watching this forum for some time and i decided that it was time to join in. I am 30 years old and i am driving bikes from the age of 17. I must tell you i found some great reviews/photos/opinions from the members and as we all know buying a new bike is a big deal. In case of MT 09 though my only decision was choosing between Deep armor or Blazing orange!:D I finally decided on blazing orange as my previous bike was grey and i wanted something colorful. I am in the process of arranging financing terms and with Easter holidays coming this week in Greece i will probably have the bike at the end of next week. Tough times! I used to ride an XJ6 Diversion 2010 model which i sold today after many happy kilometers and i am looking forward to the beast!! I never owned a naked bike before so i am a bit anxious in dealing with the wind blast in longer journeys but as a friend of mine says "Naked bikes are the true soul of riding". We will just have to wait and see... The bike with ABS costs here in Greece 8,890 euros which, although is overall a good price, is a bit disappointing as i can see that in the UK or especially in the USA( countries with stronger economy that Greece as you all know by now) the bike costs less than that.. Anyway i am visiting London the first week of May and i am browsing online to find a store that may have some of the accessories in better pricing that here...

I wrote too much..Have a good night and keep up the good work!

M

MT account

hello and welcome mate. you should have a good time on here, i did before they all started ganging up on me..................................:rolleyes: