Hi from Ipswich England

JoeM

Reaction score
Deep Armour has been ordered with Akrapovic exhaust and R&G tail tidy fitted.
Can't wait but trouble is I am being told by my dealer I have to wait at least until mid January but it could stretch into February or even early March!!!!!!!
What is going on? Have Yamaha seriously underestimated the strength of demand and got caught on the hop, or part of a new strategy where bikes are only made when they have the order, or because I am out in the arse end of East Anglia and the dealers out here get last pick of available bikes?
:confused::confused:

Stripy

Reaction score
Hi JoeM,

Congrats with the purchase.
The Deep Armour have always had a long waiting time.
The first dealer told me (Wigan Yamaha) that there was a mismatch of the colour between the tank and the front mudguard, so they didn't release them until that was fixed.

If your dealer don't have anything else to swap with, he might be left out in the sticks - and you will be standing next to him watching paint dry.
Anyway, snow is coming tonight, so it'll be kept in the garage anyway :)

stevecbr

Reaction score
Hi Joe & welcome
Also from East Anglia, Norwich
Got my matt grey MT from Tinklers, Norwich. They had 8 delivered october, I bought mine 2nd week of october, they had sold 6 including mine, just a race blu still for sale and their deep armour demo (which has since been dropped). I think they are getting their next delivery jan/february.
I have the screen, radiator covers & a r&g radiator guard fitted to mine