Hi guys from Oz..

Cr0w3

Reaction score
Hello everyone I'm Adam from Oz. I haven't ridden it yet as my local dealer has no demo, floor stock or arrived pre paid orders yet..but I heard about it from a customer and look what Yamaha have made!!!

My current roadie is a 650 Versys that has been the longest kept bike yet to date for me at 2007 new... and even though it's a gutless ugly thing it has been the most fun, easy living bike yet, that cost bugger all to run, and buy also.It's a hoot that runs with the big bikes and does it's dirt duties ok. Hard to part with but if this MT-09 is as good as I think it's a gonna with all my love. Kawasaki shoulda done this engine instead of the putty sounding inline twin 650.

I've had all the blades and vfr's since they came out and too many dirties to mention. I can't wait to ride this new bike though. It's cheap thrills on paper and I love the look of it.
It would seem to have quite some unlocked potential too. I like a long day in the saddle so a small tank is my only issue but that is a compromise that I'll wear as my day to day commuter and 1000km+ day tourer if it's as good as I hope.

just one question though.. how do I put my avatar in my profile?

regards Adz

Chuck

Reaction score
Hi Adz,

Re:-Avatar, goto 'Settings' on top of page, goto 'Edit Avatar' on left hand pane, then upload your pic.

watto

Reaction score
G'day Adam welcome to the forum with a name like Cr0w3 you must be from SA