How cool do these look

wayne01

Reaction score
DSC_0525.jpgDSC_0533.jpgDSC_0539.jpgDSC_0540.jpgDSC_0537.jpg How cool do these rear sets look. Beautifully made with loads of adjustment. Also chain guard aftermarket yam and Goodrich brake lines

Cypher

Reaction score
Nice! However, even the stock ones look rather good if you ask me.

Where did you get the accessories from? None of the dealers in London seems to have anything at all.

wayne01

Reaction score
Phoenix motorcycles Trowbridge these were in stock. But if ordered they should come within few days from Holland. Customer wanted more scope for adjustment on pegs and levers and these have all the adjustment needed

lou

Reaction score
Hi Wayne, how much were the rearsets and who makes them, they look really nice regards Lou

Hotwheels

Reaction score
Hi Lou
This is my bike that Wayne fitted the rearsets to.These Rearsets are made by Gilles Tooling they are available from any Yamaha dealer as they are actually listed as a genuine accessory for the MT 09.I have noticed that they are also listed with most Gilles dealers, i dont know if there is a difference between to two.But through a Yamaha dealer they retail for about £490.They were bit of a pig to fit because the swinging arm bolt has to come out to be able to fit the new sets.But worth it, they have so many different adjustments,you can really fine tune them to your personal requirements.
Hope this helps
Hotwheels

trevorleigh

Reaction score
The rear sets look fantastic, but that price is too high, I will have to get some eventually as the paint is rubbing of my standard one after just 800 miles, Anyone else found that? or is it just my riding position?

stevecbr

Reaction score
Mines rubbing to, but I wear motorcycle boots, and they have rubbed every bike I have had. Unless you ride in trainers you cant be off it.
Polishing them would work if you like the polished effect

crotchrocket

Reaction score
I went to fit some adjustable pegs today, i move them from bike to bike. The bloody bolt/shaft that holds the foot peg into the bracket is riveted in place!! Normally its a circlip so you can just swap them over in seconds.........not on a Yamaha