Manx Grand Prix Classic TT 2014

l34chy

Reaction score
SO is any of you boys off to the Manx grand Prix, I am going over for race week as i'm helping a couple of local racers.
Just wandering if any of you are, It would be a good excuse to have a bit of crack swill some beer and rave about how good our bikes are;) and go for a few laps over the mountain course.

Miles

Reaction score
SO is any of you boys off to the Manx grand Prix, I am going over for race week as i'm helping a couple of local racers.
Just wandering if any of you are, It would be a good excuse to have a bit of crack swill some beer and rave about how good our bikes are;) and go for a few laps over the mountain course.
Hey, was it you I met at devils bridge on Sunday?

I'm going for practice and race week next year, might see ya over there

Bravecat

Reaction score
I'm Going for practice and race week.

Miles, i started riding around Skipton, Ilkley, etc.. and regular Sunday ride to Devils Bridge. A few of us used to jump off. Those were the days! 250 LC and not a care in the world!

l34chy

Reaction score
Hey, was it you I met at devils bridge on Sunday?

I'm going for practice and race week next year, might see ya over there
Yeah Miles your bike sounded sweet quite jealous actually the sound was awesome.:cool:
I have already booked for 10 days for the manx I will be there due to sponsoring and i'm helping a couple of up and coming future TT riders (I hope)

KatanaAl

Reaction score
I am also going but will be going on my Super Tenere, much better for carrying luggage but will not be as much fun over the mountain.