nexx helmets

M

MT account

hey guys, i just found out that nexx helmets are made in Portugal! do any of you live near a dealer or have any web addresses for a Nexx dealer?
im interested in the X40 in pure carbon, its not available in the UK any more. cheers..:D
$mmk_12.JPG

Satellite

Reaction score
How can i help you? you want price of that helmet?

They are made in Portugal yes, i have one XR1-R grey, and they are very light. The XR1-R are the latest model come out, with 3 component in fabrication. The X40 are older model.

M

MT account

How can i help you? you want price of that helmet?

They are made in Portugal yes, i have one XR1-R grey, and they are very light. The XR1-R are the latest model come out, with 3 component in fabrication. The X40 are older model.
im after the 1 above, its all carbon and out of stock in the uk. Nexx dont send them over unless a large amount are ordered. i wouldnt say its the sexiest helmet in the world but i like the idea of taking the front off, the visor off or even adding a peak and going enduro. it would work a treat when i go riding round mountains and forests. are there any big shops over there i could check out online?....:)
$_nnn12.JPG$_nn12.JPG

Satellite

Reaction score
MT acount, i will reply to you next week, today alreay friday.

I will try to send emai, bacause that helmet is not avaliable on website anymore.

Regards

Satellite

Reaction score
Hello!

That model is no longer avaliable for sale. They say they dont know if it will continue on sale or will be out new model.

Sorry about bad news.

If you want i can see other model price so you can compare the prices in portugual and there.

Best regards

M

MT account

Hello!

That model is no longer avaliable for sale. They say they dont know if it will continue on sale or will be out new model.

Sorry about bad news.

If you want i can see other model price so you can compare the prices in portugual and there.

Best regards
thanks for your help mate, the shop that had the all carbon one has just sent me a message to say it is still available as the buyer didnt have any money to pay for it!
it must be the last one in the world....:)