radiator guard options

Reaction score
Visit site
Im having some trouble my mt is due to arrive in may and I have sorted alot of aftwrmarkets for it allready but I am struggling to find a radiator guard that will fit on with yamahas radiator side guards can anyone suggest any manufacturers as I love yamahas product but dont want to mangle the radiator itself by not getting it covered have already tried evotech performance and there product wont fit
cheers in advance guys :cool:

And I can recommend the Radguard.

It is a bit pricey, but it's made of aluminium rather than stainless steel so it should be lighter. Good quality, I think it's the best looking guard and it was a piece of piss to fit.

And I can recommend the Radguard.

It is a bit pricey, but it's made of aluminium rather than stainless steel so it should be lighter. Good quality, I think it's the best looking guard and it was a piece of piss to fit.

This in black is my fav so far, this fits on with the Yamaha rad side protectors?

Sent from outer space

This in black is my fav so far, this fits on with the Yamaha rad side protectors?

Sent from outer space

I don't have the side protectors so I can't speak with the authority of someone who's actually done it, but the Radguard only covers the core and uses the rad mounting points so I can't see why it wouldn't work with the side protectors.

Try emailing Radguard for confirmation, they seem ok at responding to email.

Last edited:
I don't have the side protectors so I can't speak with the authority of someone who's actually done it, but the Radguard only covers the core and uses the rad mounting points so I can't see why it wouldn't work with the side protectors.

Try emailing Radguard for confirmation, they seem ok at responding to email.

Will do thanks :)

Sent from outer space

Back