re screen

kriss

Reaction score
hi everyone, im wanting to buy and fit a sceen to my bike but don't want a tall one so any advice id be gratefull for. basically im after something on the shorter lines and dark tint.

M

MT account

i find this one is amazing, bugs never hit me and i dont need sunscreen now when im sat behind it.
1 downside is ive had to fit a 100W headlamp bulb so i can see the road when i go into tunnels.........images.jpg

TIM80

Reaction score
mt-09.jpg A Ermax 25cm sport screen not only looks good . They also direct the airflow over your helmet

Last edited:

kriss

Reaction score
all sorted now bought a rizoma screen just got to wait for it to arrive and collecting bike Monday, cant wait.

Deadhead

Reaction score
Thinking about a screen myself, not sure they really do that much? To deflect some of the wind would be nice because you hit 100+ and it feels like you're going to be blown off the bike. I've not looked at every screen on the market, just the ones i've seen look naff, with only the yam original looking good if only they had a dark finish.

fizzy

Reaction score
Thinking about a screen myself, not sure they really do that much? To deflect some of the wind would be nice because you hit 100+ and it feels like you're going to be blown off the bike. I've not looked at every screen on the market, just the ones i've seen look naff, with only the yam original looking good if only they had a dark finish.
The yam ones a good looking but offer little in the way of protection they keep the flys and shit off the back of the speedo, but if you wanted to stop the wind blast you need to look elsewhere mate, it's difficult to get something that's not to big and offers the protection for higher speed's and longer trips I have the yam one and the puig touring one , spoil for choice:cool: