Recommend me a dealer in South of England

SPL

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Looking at an MT09 (possibly the Tracer) next year and wonder if anyone has views on good or bad dealers in Hampshire(ish).

The last Yamaha I bought wasn't properly PDI'd (handlebars came loose while I was riding it home and when I checked, loads of other bolts had not been torqued up properly).

I won't name them, but as a premier dealership I would have expected better, so I won't be going back.

So anyone have good experience / recommendation (or steer clear) advise for dealers down this way?

Thanks

Steve

flipper

Reaction score
I would recommend you call Len Manchester in Melton Mowbray and ask them to deliver it.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Pro-bike in Newbury is my mates dealership. A few of the forum members have traveled here from far and wide...

SPL

Reaction score
Thanks Chaps, that's pretty encouraging.

Newbury is only 1/2 an hour away from me and although Bournemouth is a bit further it's where I am originally from and I could combine taking the bike in for Service with visiting family.

Nobody had good experiences of the dealers around Southampton / Portsmouth etc?

Last edited:

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks Chaps, that's pretty encouraging.

Newbury is only 1/2 an hour away from me and although Bournemouth is a bit further it's where I am originally from and I could combine taking the bike in for Service with visiting family.

Nobody had good experiences of the dealers around Southampton / Portsmouth etc?
Half an hour from Newbury? Where r u bud?

SPL

Reaction score
Place called Chandlers Ford - Bottom of A34 1/2 way between Winchester and Southampton

trevorleigh

Reaction score
I use the Motorbike shop in Farnborough. Good friendly guys, no issues in doing the recalls even loaned me a bike while the re map was done