Shoei Neotec Flip Front Helmet For Sale

KatanaAl

Reaction score
I am really struggling with my new Shoei Neotec helmet I recently bought from Just Helmets, this is the link which shows the full specification of this top of the range helmet. Neotec
The helmet is the light silver option and is a size medium. I have only worn it a few times, for a recent weekend trip to Moffatt and for a run down to Preston. I wore it again on Saturday for a ride up to Newcastleton and on the return journey had to stop just South of Otterburn. This is not in any way the helmet, I have had similar experiences with Arai helmets.
To use a well worn phrase I am absolutely gutted as it is an absolutely beautifully made top quality helmet, very quiet and the lining is extremely plush. I truly think it is actually half a size too small for me or I haven't got a Shoei shaped head.

The helmet is retailing at £469, it is even this price on ebay. I would take £300 plus £15 postage. Collection or delivery not a problem if you are in the Newcastle upon Tyne area.
The helmet is in brand new condition both inside and out, comes with all handbooks, pinlock visor etc.

Cheers

Alan