silverstone trackday

jay86jay

Reaction score
i am getting my self on my first trackday. does anyone know if silverstone requires a 1pc / 2pc full zip or can you use a 2pc with 3/4 zip. last thing i need is to be turned away and i read see yes and no on different sites.
i will be investing in one soon but i would rather wait and get a good one rather then a cheap one for now

My Toy

Reaction score
I haven't done silverstone but generally all track days require at least a full perimeter zip on a 2 piece but a one piece is better and most recommend a back protector as well. Interestingly my kit was never checked at either Cadwell or donington park[emoji19]
Best to check with the track day organiser so you won't be disappointed. Have fun but be aware, it's addictive and you'll want to do more tracks.

A vee four and an inline triple, the two best sounds in motorcycling. [emoji101]

jay86jay

Reaction score
cheers i will do that. yeah a few people i have asked have said the same about the checking of leathers at all tracks.
as for the addiction , well i hope so. possibly look at investing into a track bike if i do.