Suspension help

Mitch

Reaction score
So after looking around dont seem to be able to find much about suspension, there was a thread that dose not seem to be going anyware.

Now i have found to companies in the uk selling a full set and these ate the prices fitted I have got for thw top line products for the mt

Maxton
Front £576(makes the front full adjustable?
Rear £ 498
Total fitted £1248

Hyperpro
Front £123
Rear £625
Total fitted £747

Now there is a massive difference in price hear , and have heard good things about bouth so am stuck were to go with out reviews? ?

marthy

Reaction score
If you contact Nick at Stoltec Moto he will direct you in a good direction. I bough my fork springs from him for $84.00 USD + shipping. You can also get the 10W fork oil from him or get your own back home. He has some Penskee shock also available. I personally went with the 2008-10 ZX-10 shock. Great improvement over stock and it was only $65.00 on ebay.

Stripy

Reaction score
Doesn't HyperPro also have an option for a new progressive spring on the rear for much less than changing the whole unit?

Mitch

Reaction score
Doesn't HyperPro also have an option for a new progressive spring on the rear for much less than changing the whole unit?
Yer did see that but am thinking doing it properly while I have a little money spare

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk