The General Public Love Frowning At Me !!

crotchrocket

Reaction score
For some reason, the MT-09 with a fecking noisy exhaust, a helmet painted a bit like a skull and the odd wheelie here and there, really does induce some serious frowning from the general public wondering around London. LOL. They even stop walking, just to give me the eyeball as i ride past (sedately of course) Theres a woman up the road from my house thats taken to standing at her garden gate and glaring at me as i ride past. And I'm going seriously slowly down my road ! (don't crap on your doorstep and all that)

Anyone else now the black sheep of their town. :)

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
For some reason, the MT-09 with a fecking noisy exhaust, a helmet painted a bit like a skull and the odd wheelie here and there, really does induce some serious frowning from the general public wondering around London. LOL. They even stop walking, just to give me the eyeball as i ride past (sedately of course) Theres a woman up the road from my house thats taken to standing at her garden gate and glaring at me as i ride past. And I'm going seriously slowly down my road ! (don't crap on your doorstep and all that)

I get the police knocking my door every time I get a new zorst or a new bike because the nosey w-anchor of a neighbour opposite me thinks he's being clever an knows it all. He's one of those traffic officer (plastic copper)! twats who closes the motorway for hours while they pick up a number plate that's fell off a car. The last time he sent the police round I let them look at the MIVV Double Gun I had on my GSR750 and the copper (real one)! said "that's looks nice, is it legal"? I then produced the homogulation card from MIVV with the make, model, serial number and bike reg on it. He smiled and said "have a good day sir"!

Another point or Richie lol

MT-09 Wheelie Wheelie mental.....!

Birdy

Reaction score
Still got the standard can on so noise is no problem... but i can FEEL the glares from some drivers , as i filter to the front and wheelie off at every roundabout....its just a matter of time, going to get busted , may give TTs details tho ! :p

M

MT account

ill be front page news if they ever tumble what i get up to in this street.........ill stop there.

flydnb

Reaction score
I have a curtain twitcher next door but the people across the road are fine and even wave at me in a weird way like they are cleaning a snooker cue.

marcusfordus

Reaction score
My neighbours have a good collection of bikes in my dead end road so we dont have a problem. Dirt bikes, track bikes, road bikes got them all.

Sent from my XT615 using Tapatalk 2

PaulG

Reaction score

You should approach the botox industry for sponsorship.