TomTom Rider 400 £224 in Halfords this weekend only

RipGroove

Reaction score
Just noticed this, thought I'd share. Note the discount is applied when you checkout, web offer only but you can reserve online and collect in store some time after reservation as I've done. Ideal if you were thinking of getting one at some point.

TomTom Rider 400 EU 4.3" Motorcycle...

Sent from my iPhone 

Last edited:

Dr Dave

Reaction score
Bargainous

Just noticed this, thought I'd share. Note the discount is applied when you checkout, web offer only but you can reserve online and collect in store some time after reservation as I've done. Ideal if you were thinking of getting one at some point.

TomTom Rider 400 EU 4.3" Motorcycle...

Sent from my iPhone 
Thanks for the heads up ripper, proper deal, also,have Garmin 390LM for £224! I'm gong to fill my boots. Cheers.

Cranky

Reaction score
Aldi are doing the garmin for £199 [emoji106]

RipGroove

Reaction score
Looks like they've changed the price now! It's now £255.99 with the discount applied in the shopping cart! The cheeky fuckers have 20% off this weekend but bumped the price up by £40 to compensate. Luckily I managed to reserve mine at the lower price.

It 'was' £280.21 which worked out at £224.17 with this weekends sale.

It's now £319.99 and £255.99 with the sale.

If anyone's still interested I have a code for M&P Motorcycle Clothing, Spares and Accessories for 10% off that has to be used today and makes the very same SatNav only £215.99 with free UK shipping. I'm not sure if it's a one off code or it can be used multiple times so it might be first come first served, you have to be registered and logged in then apply the code at the shopping cart:

10pc-bf-300416

EDIT/ Looks like the code can be used multiple times so go for it.

Last edited: