two brothers full system

pipski99

Reaction score
That's a dam fine looking system. Possibly the best looking so far.

I also think that TBR systems have been the best sounding systams on other bikes. I do still wonder if there will be a uk road legal version and how much that's going to cost.

Martin p

Reaction score
Hi everyone i am thinking of this system also, but there are no importers in the uk as far as i know, but "motorcycle gear.com" in the states are doin it for $800 plus shipping. I have made a few phone calls to customs and excise and there is a 3.70% import tax on top then 20% vat on top of that which i make all in at £606. Which is not bad compared to an akra or others out there, and i think it looks the best by far.

Stripy

Reaction score
Hi everyone i am thinking of this system also, but there are no importers in the uk as far as i know, but "motorcycle gear.com" in the states are doin it for $800 plus shipping. I have made a few phone calls to customs and excise and there is a 3.70% import tax on top then 20% vat on top of that which i make all in at £606. Which is not bad compared to an akra or others out there, and i think it looks the best by far.
Just remember, you have to pay tax and VAT on shipping costs as well - and they usually don't take "free shipping" as an correct answer.
So all in all, you're looking at around £700-£750 before you've got the exhaust home - and then you have a system that makes the bike illegal, as the exhaust is not road legal or E-marked; let alone the discussion with your insurance who may claim it has been tuned - and not cover you at all.

Have a think about if it is that great an offer...

Last edited: