updated pics

lou

Reaction score
Hi guys, here is a list of current mods hopefully with pics right way up this time:) Lou. screen,R&G crash bungs, Evotech shorty levers, Yamaha Tail Tidy, seat hump, Scottoiler feed to front sprocket,Hell braided lines & last but not least Ackro exhaust. Looking to get Hugger & Bellypan next, also Motohause electronic tankbag.IMG_0123.jpgIMG_0124.jpgIMG_0126.jpgIMG_0127.jpg:cool:

Attachments

crotchrocket

Reaction score
Never heard of the electric tank bags before. Im looking for a tank bag, i'll have to check it out !!

Bike looks great!!

lou

Reaction score
Hi Crotchrocket, The system works like this, you have a tankring that connects to your filler cap bolts and has a power lead that either goes to your battery or in my case is wired to the to the loom one line to positive via brake light tail light etc and the other to the pos on battery. then this connects through another tankring on the tankbag wich has power connectors fitted to it. You then have power to the inside of the tankbag for various items eg sat nav, or in my case autocom and phone charger via socket. This kit is not cheap but has been the best system I have ever used and the tankbag is suspended above the tank so no marking on tank. Hope this helps regards Lou remember life's to short to grow up:eek:

pipski99

Reaction score
Hey Lou (and others concerned), Evotech told me that they are working on various colours for those adjusters on the levers and should be listing the levers with optional colours for the adjusters soon. May be able to get a deal on some black or blue adjusters for the best colour Raceblu bikes ;)

crotchrocket

Reaction score
Im really glad now that the choice of bike colour was taken out of my hands because i ended up getting a demo bike with all the extras on already. That race blu is definitely growing on me!

marcusfordus

Reaction score
The race blu needs black fork legs.
Tescos were doing an offer on black Sharpies the other day :p

Sent from my XT615 using Tapatalk 2

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey Lou (and others concerned), Evotech told me that they are working on various colours for those adjusters on the levers and should be listing the levers with optional colours for the adjusters soon. May be able to get a deal on some black or blue adjusters for the best colour Raceblu bikes ;)
U can choose the colour of the adjusters when u order the levers as I did just that when I ordered mine from evotech. They even swapped them over for me b4 they shipped them...nice people lol

pipski99

Reaction score
U can choose the colour of the adjusters when u order the levers as I did just that when I ordered mine from evotech. They even swapped them over for me b4 they shipped them...nice people lol
I just went to their site and can't see anywhere to select the colour of the adjusters. I must be doing it wrong.

I ordered my levers over the phone yesterday and they told me that the optional colours wouldn't be available for about a week.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I just went to their site and can't see anywhere to select the colour of the adjusters. I must be doing it wrong.

I ordered my levers over the phone yesterday and they told me that the optional colours wouldn't be available for about a week.
It helps if u have a friend who owns a Yamaha/Suzuki dealership lol. I just get them to order all my bits coz then they can ask for things us minions can't pmsl. Take a look at this website
www.pro-bike.com this is my mates dealership

pipski99

Reaction score
Nice site, I'll have a ZX10, a fireblade, an R1, a GSXR 750 and a GSXR 1000, oh and that RD500 cos that will be a scream.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Nice site, I'll have a ZX10, a fireblade, an R1, a GSXR 750 and a GSXR 1000, oh and that RD500 cos that will be a scream.

Pmsl. Well the grey gixxer 750 is my old one and the red GSR 750 was mine as well. All my bikes have come from there lol. The zx10 is immaculate and ALL dry miles. There's a cracking LC500 turbo in there as well lol.