£1 per mile for the pleasure of !

crotchrocket

Reaction score
haha! True, I've seen a couple go recently. Wonder what the new riders issues were with it?

M

MT account

and then i spotted this lower down the page for 5k................
motobike yamaha mt09 | eBay

........with the immortal phrase 'reserve not met'. that really makes my shit itch cos if you cant buy it for the opening bid then just stick the fecking asking price on there n have done with it......grrrrrrrr.

...hope it aint someone from here? have i started *bikegate now?:rolleyes:

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score

........with the immortal phrase 'reserve not met'. that really makes my shit itch cos if you cant buy it for the opening bid then just stick the fecking asking price on there n have done with it......grrrrrrrr.

Don't worry. There will be no more "gates" of any description lol

MT-09 Wheelie Wheelie mental.....!

Locksmith

Reaction score
I think you should start the auction at your lowest price, although doesn't it cost a lot more to list it?

crotchrocket

Reaction score

That really is a shit advert !! decent description goes a LONG way !

Birdy

Reaction score
I actually like the rack fitted.... mmm ...keep spray off , practical AND about the same price as shonky looking huggers being touted around ...

M

MT account

I actually like the rack fitted.... mmm ...keep spray off , practical AND about the same price as shonky looking huggers being touted around ...
i will have the ultimate rack on my bike...........watch this space as they say ;)

flydnb

Reaction score
haha! True, I've seen a couple go recently. Wonder what the new riders issues were with it?
probably just not for them to be honest does happen, best time to trade your bike in is after 2 years because in real terms the amount you loose will be less, especially as I can see the bike going up in price next year, the dealer said that he was amazed that they are so cheap and predicts a hike in prices.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
probably just not for them to be honest does happen, best time to trade your bike in is after 2 years because in real terms the amount you loose will be less, especially as I can see the bike going up in price next year, the dealer said that he was amazed that they are so cheap and predicts a hike in prices.
Funny u shud say that coz the 64 plate is apparently gonna be 400-£500 more in price!

MT-09 Wheelie Wheelie mental.....!

relz

Reaction score
These prices make me want to cry :(
Or be happy for you folks in the UK :)

I bought my bike, with 3000km on the clock for 65,000 ILS (11125.41 GBP), and it was considered a steal. The new ones cost around 72000 ILS (12323.53 GBP) almost double what you're paying over there...
Bloody taxes!

M

MT account

blimey relz! i thought i had my ass taxed off in thailand! 435,000 baht which is £8,210 this week. maybe we should ride some over to you and sell them? :)

marcusfordus

Reaction score
OMG you pay how much for bikes over there !

If the MT is considered a cheap bike for what it is, how much is exotica ?

M

MT account

OMG you pay how much for bikes over there !

If the MT is considered a cheap bike for what it is, how much is exotica ?
ducati diavel carbon....2 million baht panigale 2.2million baht speed triple 1.2 million baht and none of the owners can ride 1, they just have a lot of cash. :)

marcusfordus

Reaction score
Wowza, that's some cash involved.

Can't you self import used ones, there's loads for sale here at present with very low miles.
That would make a decent ride, old blighty back over to Denmark.

MadGelo

Reaction score
Wowza, that's some cash involved.

Can't you self import used ones, there's loads for sale here at present with very low miles.
That would make a decent ride, old blighty back over to Denmark.
you'd still have to pay up to register it.