*****aftermarket ecu flash*****

Do we rename the two ECU threads for ease of reading?

• Total voters

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Amazing thats 20 more than stock.
Just for info...! They're not all the same when stock...
I've seen very different "stock" bhp's ranging from 109-116 but yes....the flash on fizzy's bike is pretty mental considering he has no map loaded on it...

flydnb

Reaction score
awww 123 bhp is still a very good gain when they are about 109 stock, and is sensible enough that it should be in the reliability window.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
just for comparison do we get a dyno run pre and post remap or is that up to us to sort out ?
get a shimmy on with the ABS map... please :D
The ecu flash we offer isn't a remap. It's purely just unlocking the goodies. Fizzy's was put on the dyno because A, it was (along with Dave coats' mt stunter) the first bikes that were flashed and were used as R&D bikes. B, it just so happens that where we flashed them, the dyno was in situ.
We're hoping to get another dyno up and running permanently so ur bike can be dyno'd if you so wish

ToastedBlue

Reaction score
is there a list of features that can be changed/unlocked ?
would be handy to come armed with our selection of the available mods to save time going through each one :)

ToastedBlue

Reaction score
ok, read through as much as I could be bothered...

default start mode to A... or B I'm guessing ? (yes)
remove rev limiter in 5th 6th (no)
sort out lean fueling (yes)
remove engine braking (no)
smooth throttle response (yes)
change fan temperature (yes)

have I missed anything ?

razz

Reaction score
ok, read through as much as I could be bothered...

default start mode to A... or B I'm guessing ? (yes)
remove rev limiter in 5th 6th (no)
sort out lean fueling (yes)
remove engine braking (no)
smooth throttle response (yes)
change fan temperature (yes)

have I missed anything ?
whats the difference between removing the speed limiter , but not the rev limiter , please don`t say I got this all wrong , cos I`ve sent mine to have the silly speed limiter removed , track electronics set mine for A default , please someone tell me the speed limiter will be gone and I can go flat out at long last

ToastedBlue

Reaction score
whats the difference between removing the speed limiter , but not the rev limiter , please don`t say I got this all wrong , cos I`ve sent mine to have the silly speed limiter removed , track electronics set mine for A default , please someone tell me the speed limiter will be gone and I can go flat out at long last
I would guess they're one and the same, but where in the UK can you do 160mph on a naked bike without your head tearing off ?

128 (141 indicated) is hard enough, although with my AMR screen I can't feel the wind blast anymore, just hear it :)

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The 5th & 6th gears are restricted on the revs. When they are removed the bike will go rite up to its rev limit....if u have a long enough road and u can hang on for that long that is...lol