*****aftermarket ecu flash*****

Do we rename the two ECU threads for ease of reading?

• Total voters
The 5th & 6th gears are restricted on the revs. When they are removed the bike will go rite up to its rev limit....if u have a long enough road and u can hang on for that long that is...lol

awesome , panic over , just re-read an email from simon :) as for the road . thats easy , i`ve had the use of a FZ1n and fazer , now the N version certainly tried to rip ya off , and i want one , with a TURBO attached , but thats another story :) we have silly snow forecast for the week , hope it goes quick :D

awesome , panic over , just re-read an email from simon :) as for the road . thats easy , i`ve had the use of a FZ1n and fazer , now the N version certainly tried to rip ya off , and i want one , with a TURBO attached , but thats another story :) we have silly snow forecast for the week , hope it goes quick :D

We have a flash for the non abs FZ1 lol. In the process of sorting the abs version out

We have a flash for the non abs FZ1 lol. In the process of sorting the abs version out

superb , like to read about a finished fz1 non abs flash , the interesting bit , HOW MUCH BHP AT THE REAR PLEASE , sorry to shout , its snowing and i was outside cleaning the fz8 ,

superb , like to read about a finished fz1 non abs flash , the interesting bit , HOW MUCH BHP AT THE REAR PLEASE , sorry to shout , its snowing and i was outside cleaning the fz8 ,

lol. No idea on performance yet as we haven't had chance to flash one...!
As soon as we get chance to I will let u know lol

well the ecu has been away n back and zapped in 4 days , re-fitted and fired up too . we have snow forecast tonight , hopefully it will not arrive , cos then i can whizz to work . now that chap simon who zapped it , never met him , probably never will , but his contact and answering of any questions was spot on . very polite chap , which is nice in this day and age of rushing here , there and everywhere . will report back once shes been riden :D thanks everyone

well the ecu has been away n back and zapped in 4 days , re-fitted and fired up too . we have snow forecast tonight , hopefully it will not arrive , cos then i can whizz to work . now that chap simon who zapped it , never met him , probably never will , but his contact and answering of any questions was spot on . very polite chap , which is nice in this day and age of rushing here , there and everywhere . will report back once shes been riden :D thanks everyone

We aim to please lol. Seriously tho...glad ur happy with the service u received. Get that FZ8 ecu to us quick [emoji12]

Hey mate...
How's the flash going?

Have u had a chance to do a review of it for us?

bonjour , only one commute on the MT09 so far , and that was at zero degrees and stone cold tyres , I have to bare in mind that mine had been worked on by track electronics , thru the range she's extremely fast , as they are when tweaked , I also found , when I went to my local airfield , that whilst sitting on the back wheel , she's smoother , and easier to remain at a good height and a good distance , did the flash alter anything else other than the limiters , has the engine breaking been altered ? cos come summer time , this little rocket is gonna be FUN . now for the fz8 , which as you know has not been done yet , well , popped into my local , and they have an fz1 , I want an fz1 , and I want a turbo one at that , so the fz8 flash may not happen cos the bike may be changed , will keep in touch on that , as for the MT flash , I`ll keep you informed , I`ll let ya know when I`ve done a good flat out run in the real world , will have to purchase some lycra , that might help , but then you`ll see my big old person spuds .................. the end :D

bonjour , only one commute on the MT09 so far , and that was at zero degrees and stone cold tyres , I have to bare in mind that mine had been worked on by track electronics , thru the range she's extremely fast , as they are when tweaked , I also found , when I went to my local airfield , that whilst sitting on the back wheel , she's smoother , and easier to remain at a good height and a good distance , did the flash alter anything else other than the limiters , has the engine breaking been altered ? cos come summer time , this little rocket is gonna be FUN . now for the fz8 , which as you know has not been done yet , well , popped into my local , and they have an fz1 , I want an fz1 , and I want a turbo one at that , so the fz8 flash may not happen cos the bike may be changed , will keep in touch on that , as for the MT flash , I`ll keep you informed , I`ll let ya know when I`ve done a good flat out run in the real world , will have to purchase some lycra , that might help , but then you`ll see my big old person spuds .................. the end :D

As far as I'm aware the only changes were as per ur request lol. The flash does help the bike to be exactly as it SHUD of been from the factory but that's a whole different argument pmsl.

Well when ur ready for a review please post on this thread so we can keep a track of the feedback. So far it's all been 100% good lol.

If u get the FZ1 then ur gonna have to let us do a bit of R&D on it.

As far as I'm aware the only changes were as per ur request lol. The flash does help the bike to be exactly as it SHUD of been from the factory but that's a whole different argument pmsl.

Well when ur ready for a review please post on this thread so we can keep a track of the feedback. So far it's all been 100% good lol.

If u get the FZ1 then ur gonna have to let us do a bit of R&D on it.

Dude , i`ll give you a review , ITS FORKING AWESOME , at last my MT09 is fully unleashed , from a customer point of view , the service and communication has been 100% perfect , from a rider view , i`m 100% happy with the outcome , i am one very very very satisfied chap . ( please note , to future readers , i do not know TT or simon ) if you want fun , do it :) ady from chilly n rubbish road norfolk :(:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Dude , i`ll give you a review , ITS FORKING AWESOME , at last my MT09 is fully unleashed , from a customer point of view , the service and communication has been 100% perfect , from a rider view , i`m 100% happy with the outcome , i am one very very very satisfied chap . ( please note , to future readers , i do not know TT or simon ) if you want fun , do it :) ady from chilly n rubbish road norfolk :(:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Thanks for the feedback...!
Yet another satisfied customer lol.
Hurry up and get that FZ1 so we can unleash the beast in that haha

Quick ABS ECU update.....

The ecu has been split open, data extracted, put back together and on its way back to us from America...

Won't be too long now chaps...(hopefully)! Lol

So TT how is it going on the ABS flash .

I'm interested now as I have just brought home an ABS MT-09 in loverly orange :D

So TT how is it going on the ABS flash .

I'm interested now as I have just brought home an ABS MT-09 in loverly orange :D

The ecu is back in the hands of the Brits lol. Just gotta wait for the flash to be put on the system. Be patient lol. U will know as soon as we do [emoji12]

question re simon's flash and kev's o2 thingamebob... does one negate the need for the other or do they work together ?
thanks

Kevs mod is not needed with our flash...!
It can be put on with it but we will tell u how that goes at a later date when we get round to it. Incidentally.....we did try the flash with and without the O2 optimisor from Dynojet and it made no difference whatsoever. It was very smooth in both field tests

I think when the abs ECU is ready for reflashing that you and Simon are going to busy. I'm definitely interested, but i'll wait till I've got the termignnoni system first.

I think when the abs ECU is ready for reflashing that you and Simon are going to busy. I'm definitely interested, but i'll wait till I've got the termignnoni system first.

We certainly will be lol.
We flashed an MT (non abs) not so long ago with a Termi system on and all was well

Back