234 miles later

Baldy

Reaction score
Well really Had a great day heading out into the welsh hills today around 4hr in the saddle so this gave me the opportunity to get some more miles in before the first oil change umm still running in ....Running in what does that mean well no idle and no red line sounds about right , What do I really think of the bike now.....well I can still say I'm glad I swopped my FZ1 in for it , slowly getting use to this fly by wire but having the modes is ideal for stopping that twitchy throttle in towns but I'm not sure they got it right with a press button for the modes a slide switch where you could change the mode and then a quick off on the throttle for the mode to change would have been easier , Handling ....I got the chicken strips off within the first 40miles of having the bike so there is no argument about handling not got the pedals down yet though . We hit some crappy weather at Whichurch :(on the way home and there I can say the B mode came into its own Smooth on the throttle no twitchiness what more can I say . only upto 450 miles in total but all I can say so far is "I Love my pocket rocket";)

Attachments

pipski99

Reaction score
Gorgeous looking bike there. Even though mine is a basic race blu and I don't have a fancy paint scheme I still love it more each time I ride it.

stumpy66

Reaction score
Just seen this whilst looking what the mode button does, cmc you bought your bike from by any chance, I think they they must of bought about a hundred gallon of yellow paint:)

whooshbang

Reaction score
nice machine there!....

recently had mine mapped by s-tech, chucked a g2 throttle tamer on it and adjusted the pre-load and damping..... boom! completely different bike!

you got so much to look forward to :cool: