3M '3D' Carbon Film

crotchrocket

Reaction score
I know its not the same as the real thing, but this stuff looks much better than it did years ago. Its actually textured as well as printed, so i got about a tenner's worth on eBay. I did the front screen last night, didn't take too long and the ridges on the back of the film mean no need to wet the surface with soap solution first, it doesn't get bubbles in it. Will do the rear seat 'G String' next.

Dzjiepie

Reaction score
Looks good. Yesterday I found a website for waterprinting.
Maybe next winter I take off all black plastic stuff and let them be waterprinted.

crotchrocket

Reaction score
Yeah I looked into that last year. You can buy DIY kits, its just a bit of a faff getting the water temperature right and i think its only one dip and then you have to change the water.

Birdy

Reaction score
Nice work Mr crotch! I however will not be trying this.. it probably wont look as good with a stanley knife or bits of my fingers under it:eek:

psychoattractor

Reaction score
Very nice, I have to admit when you said you'd done the screen, before I'd actually seen the pic, I was expecting a disaster.

That, my friend, is a work of art

Sent from Scott's iPhone using Tapatalk

Seca Yamaha

Reaction score
This actually looks good. Could you post link to where you got the sheets?

flydnb

Reaction score
if I tried wrapping it would look shocking , bubbles and rips etc , im to much of a clunk.