600 mile service done

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Had the 600 mile service done today along with new pilot road 4's, evotech rad guard, shock tube, rear wheel spindle bobbins. The folding levers also arrived but had the wrong adjusters on them! I ordered black replacements and they came with the standard red ones lol. Not good at all but not a problem, will just have to wait for those to turn up. Bike is almost finished now. Just LED indicators to go on and she is finished.

trevorleigh

Reaction score
Had my 600 done today too, I have no issues with the Bridgestone S20s though, seem to grip pretty well in the dry or wet. My only issue is the soggy suspension. Will be upgrading very soon.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Had my 600 done today too, I have no issues with the Bridgestone S20s though, seem to grip pretty well in the dry or wet. My only issue is the soggy suspension. Will be upgrading very soon.
Had the Dunlops on mine and they were cack..!

I had my suspension set up and it handles like a dream now.

flydnb

Reaction score
has anyone reported back on there suspension upgrades yet ?

trevorleigh

Reaction score
Not seen any reports yet, but mine is much better with rear damping and pre-load both set to max, and the front about about half way, any more and it gets too bumpy as the damping is only in one leg, and has to compensate by being much stiffer in the other.

pipski99

Reaction score
Had the 600 mile service done today along with new pilot road 4's, evotech rad guard, shock tube, rear wheel spindle bobbins. The folding levers also arrived but had the wrong adjusters on them! I ordered black replacements and they came with the standard red ones lol. Not good at all but not a problem, will just have to wait for those to turn up. Bike is almost finished now. Just LED indicators to go on and she is finished.
Oh good, you can open it up now ;)