A few pics of my MT-09 RaceBlu

Reaction score
Today I've mounted my flyscreen and decided to take a few pics of my lovely MT-09 RaceBlu and share them with you.
As I had some time to spend, I've also added some Photoshop editing. :)

This is my wife, my child, my precious! :D

Pictures taken today near Herstal, Belgium.

Reaction score
Thanks, Chris. The screen adds a nice styling touch. It doesn't offer a lot of wind protection but I have the impression that the bike sticks more to the road at high speed. It acts like a spoiler.

Reaction score
Superb photos, love the camera angles, think I'll try and mimic them, mine are from full side on and look positively boring compared to yours.

flydnb

Reaction score
I like the race blue but I don't like the side scoop stickers instead of proper letters as on the other colours, I would like a race blue with gold forks, but I think im going to get either the deep armor or the orange which looks really nice in the bright light, great pics by the way.;)

Reaction score
Hi flydnb,

First of all, thank you.

That's true. Those letters are less readable on the RaceBlu. It's a detail though. You can still put white stickers on them.
And I think the RaceBlu with gold fork is only available in the US, with the the so called FZ-09.

My second choice would have been the Deep Armor, I think. :)

Reaction score
The standard blue Yamaha is easily removed and replaced with whatever colour takes your fancy as you can see i have gone for white, much better.
WP_20131130_001.jpg