A froggy called AtommyK :)

AtommyK

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

It's been a while since I consult the forum, without even taking the time to introduce myself ... I'm going to fix this!

So AtommyK, 34, french and proud owner of a Yam MT-09 for a year now.

I'm lucky enough to earn my living through our common passion, as the chief editor of a french magazine about motorcycle racing. So I am going regularly to MotoGP, WSBK, Endurance and other unmissable events of motorcycle racing: I know, I'm a lucky guy. ;)

You can imagine that, as a journo, I had the opportunity to try a lot of motorcycles.
But I've also owned a nice bunch. By order: Malaguti Grizzly RCX 50 1986, Yamaha YZ 80 1995 and 125 in 1994, Yamaha TZR 125 1996, Yamaha 240 TDR 1988, Kawasaki ZX-7R 1998, Triumph 1050 Speed ​-Triple 2005, Suzuki DR-Z 400 SM 2006, Triumph Street-Triple 675 2007, Yamaha TDR 240 1988 (yes, another) and, since October 2014, Yamaha MT-09 ABS.

I bought the MT without even trying it: as a 3-cylinders lover, I understood by covering a roadster race in 2014 it was the bike I expected. And I must say I am not disappointed ...

I have since modified my bike a bit, and am going to introduce it to you.

I wish you a lot of good time on your beautiful Yam (or other)!

AtommyK

Fluke

Reaction score
Salut mon pot et bienvenu
J'habite a Londres mais j'ai voyager chez vous deux fois dejas.
I look forward to seeing pictures of your bike.
French bikes can be pretty

A plus, Fluke

AtommyK

Reaction score
Merci beaucoup messieurs !
Froggies always like the good and beautiful things, that's well known...

No? Ahehm... ;)

Cheers,

AtommyK

LewFZ1

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, I am frequently in Bordeaux, my son lives there. I have forgiven him now as he married a beautiful French girl and we have a darling granddaughter.