ABBA Stand Spindles

MartinB

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been done before, but this is my solution for using the ABBA stand lift with my MT09

Needs to be a good quality nylon, tends to lift the bike quiet high but is stable once lifted.

Cheers

marcusfordus

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been done before, but this is my solution for using the ABBA stand lift with my MT09

Needs to be a good quality nylon, tends to lift the bike quiet high but is stable once lifted.

Cheers
Having made one already with no measurements just good old trial fitting, I found the flat on the top adaptor needs to be tapered to hold it tight. Once I got the right cut, it was solid and really secure, inspiring confidence when it was hoiked up and ready to work on. So so much better than the paddock stand and rear bobbins I was using before.

trevorleigh

Reaction score
After making a website enquiry to Abba a couple of months ago when nothing was available, I have today received an email from them stating that the Superbike stand fitting kit is now available for the MT09. Looking on the website, it is only £8.00 which seems like a pretty reasonable price to me.

mirdif64

Reaction score
After making a website enquiry to Abba a couple of months ago when nothing was available, I have today received an email from them stating that the Superbike stand fitting kit is now available for the MT09. Looking on the website, it is only £8.00 which seems like a pretty reasonable price to me.
Trevor, you got a link for that. I can only find a fitting kit for 24.95 ?