about to test ride

yermaun

Reaction score
currently on a 2010 zx10r but the body will not do what the head wants anymore:(
so about to go test ride a 2014 mt09 in colour i think looks good,as was always a fan,the kenny roberts rep...:p.
anyway names pete from co armagh ni.hope its as good as the reviews ive read:cool:

M

MT account

hahaha! you'll come back with a hoooooooge grin to tell us you just bought 1! enjoy the ride, its addictive.:D

yermaun

Reaction score
well thats it done deal,lift it tomorrow,lacking the power yes but far more controllable and more usable on the roads i ride,
any adjusting the forks?seems too soft,and the throttle very twitchy,but im sure will get use to it

marcusfordus

Reaction score
well thats it done deal,lift it tomorrow,lacking the power yes but far more controllable and more usable on the roads i ride,
any adjusting the forks?seems too soft,and the throttle very twitchy,but im sure will get use to it
Its going to cost you to fully sort the forks and rear shock ( the bikes real failing ). The throttle snatch is easy with a G2 throttle tube. Cheap mod and 100% worth doing.

Sent from my XT615 using Tapatalk 2

stevecbr

Reaction score
The throttle get better with more mileage, the suspension is a bit soft, but for real world use on the UK roads I find it ok, just firm everything up a bit. You'll probably find its not much slower than the ZX10 on the road (assuming you mostly ride B or unclassified roads)

yermaun

Reaction score
me picking bike up,the old zx10 not happy;)

M

MT account

well, from the ages disclosed in the other thread it seems a lot of us are old crooners..............:eek:
The-Kenny-Rogers-Story.jpg