Accessory cables?

Jetty

Reaction score
Hi. Does anyone know if there are any ACC cables hanging around the dash, IGN or Permanent Live? ...May whack SatNav on...Could quite easily run wires directly to the battery(fuse inc.), but am curious...

Thanks

Jetty

Reaction score
Hope you get notification to read this RipGroove. Only just getting around to fitting. Is this connection a permanent live, or with ignition?

Thanks. :)

RipGroove

Reaction score
Hope you get notification to read this RipGroove. Only just getting around to fitting. Is this connection a permanent live, or with ignition?

Thanks. :)
It's switched off of the ignition so it's all good. It's only live when the ignition is on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Jetty

Reaction score
Thank you for that. Saves me poking around. Ideally I want a permanent live so that I don't have to re-boot my raging Zumo 550 satnav each time I fill up with juice. (I always forget to press the appropriate button to leave it running from its battery!).

welchyd1

Reaction score
Hi, I am currently wiring up my SAT nav to this auxiliary plug. Is it fused or should I resolder the inline fuse to the love wire on the garmin harness and pop it in the "air vent"