Ace cafe meet..!

Birdy

Reaction score
Saturday be good , dont get home from work till gone 6 most nights :( Where is that rally too Mr crotch ?

Chris West

Reaction score
Dudes, let me know when you have sorted out a date, I don't mind Friday (bike night ;) ) or Saturday (not bike night :( ) but would be great to meet up.

crotchrocket

Reaction score
They had a police CCTV van there last week!!! Apparently the police got very annoyed when a patrol car got trashed there a few months ago so they record everything that goes on now !

Twozup

Reaction score
They had a police CCTV van there last week!!! Apparently the police got very annoyed when a patrol car got trashed there a few months ago so they record everything that goes on now !
What has society come to when a few high spirited scallywags can't even trash a noddy car without the state spying on us all?! Blah blah The Guardian Blah blah!

Can you actually get into the Ace for a cuppa on a Friday or assume just roll up find a space get the picnic hamper out, tartan rug on the ground and watch the wildlife?

Click [HERE] then {HERE}

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Last time I was there armed response turned, locked it down for an hour looking for some bloke on an R1 lol

MT-09 Wheelie Wheelie mental.....!