*****aftermarket ecu flash*****

Do we rename the two ECU threads for ease of reading?

• Total voters

Locksmith

Reaction score
Can Simon (or anyone for that matter) see if Yamaha's flash IS irreversible or not?

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Had a chat with Simon this evening. He has been dynoing a few of the MT's over the last two days he has flashed and there was something that I found mental...
With the restrictors removed....
6th gear was showing 175 on the clocks and 160 on the dyno...now if u can actually hang onto the bike at that speed I reckon that wud be crackers....
Can't wait to get my bike flashed...
The reduction in the engine breaking has smoothed the throttle rite out and Dave Coats says it's even more of a bike than it was before.
More news soon

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just a quick flash update (pardon the pun lol)!

One of the bikes that has been flashed has just had a dyno reading of 132.6bhp chart to follow.....!

UnluckySlats

Reaction score
Sorry the pictures with the bikes in it looks like
the motorbike garage / cafe at leyburn is that were simon
was today

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Looking foward to getting mine done now looking
at those results
The advantage this flash has over the Yamaha flash is that it does so much more... It doesn't just smooth out the throttle, it removes the restriction in 5th & 6th, default to A mode on start up. The list goes on. For me personally it's a no brainier.

fizzy

Reaction score
The advantage this flash has over the Yamaha flash is that it does so much more... It doesn't just smooth out the throttle, it removes the restriction in 5th & 6th, default to A mode on start up. The list goes on. For me personally it's a no brainier.
You will love it TT