*****aftermarket ecu flash*****

Do we rename the two ECU threads for ease of reading?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Good news indeed.

Is there a compiled list anywhere of all the different exhaust systems for which there are dedicated maps available?

So far we have maps for
•titanium Akrapovič
•Two Brothers
•Carbon Akrapovič
And I'm pretty sure those maps work for the arrow.
If there is a map on Dynojet's website for ur system we can extract that and load it on for u

Reaction score
Thanks, saved that info for reference. I'm still on the fence running the stock system at the moment, but there's been a few times I could have done with a bit more at the rear wheel !

Reaction score
Thanks, saved that info for reference. I'm still on the fence running the stock system at the moment, but there's been a few times I could have done with a bit more at the rear wheel !

We can still flash a standard system. U will definitely see gains from it

Reaction score
I anyone wants this some or has a dying question that needs answeriu then email Simon on
[email protected]
He is heading oop norf at the weekend so he mite not be able to reply till he is back nxt week but he is about till then.

Reaction score
I've ordered the titanium with the new bike that is due the weekend just starting to panic that I have missed a trick when I saw the carbon. As regards to the flash for the ecu would you advise me running the bike in first or just bite the bullet and get it done straight away.

adam

Reaction score
I've ordered the titanium with the new bike that is due the weekend just starting to panic that I have missed a trick when I saw the carbon. As regards to the flash for the ecu would you advise me running the bike in first or just bite the bullet and get it done straight away.

The new bikes should come with the new yamaha flash (thats what the dealer told me), it is night and day and way better. Mine feels like it has more top end power whilst the bottom end power is more usable especially when going along bumpy roads. Enjoy

Reaction score
The guy who flashed my ECU, told me that Carbon adds more HP/Torque than Titanium.

Carbon also seem to be located higher (no scraping) than titanium one.

Carbon is cheaper and also looks nicer (imo)

Reaction score
The new bikes should come with the new yamaha flash (thats what the dealer told me), it is night and day and way better. Mine feels like it has more top end power whilst the bottom end power is more usable especially when going along bumpy roads. Enjoy

I'd say this is spot on having just had mine done!

Fluke

Reaction score
I'd recommend getting the ECU flashed. The difference is fantastic, no snatchy throttle and smooth power delivery. Yummy:p

Reaction score
I think it will already have the latest yamaha software, the flash I was talking about was the performance one triple has organised for a few people.