*****aftermarket ecu flash*****

Do we rename the two ECU threads for ease of reading?

• Total voters

Fluke

Reaction score
yep, just to confirm, I'm talking about getting the flash done properly through simon:D, not yamaha:(

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I've ordered the titanium with the new bike that is due the weekend just starting to panic that I have missed a trick when I saw the carbon. As regards to the flash for the ecu would you advise me running the bike in first or just bite the bullet and get it done straight away.
U can flash it whenever you want bud... we flashed a brand spanker and its fine

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
the original post (aftermarket ECU flash) says "around £120" :confused:
It's still £120 but now there is a £63 ECU registration fee which has to be paid before we can flash it. If u have it done u will see what I mean for urself when its registered.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Whats with the ECU Registration fee TT ?
It registers ur ECU onto the Flashtune website so u get complete support from them via us etc etc. also means u can flash it multiple times unlike the yamaha flash

l34chy

Reaction score
He is a wizard isn't he lol
Yes really pleased with the results loads of midrange it needs plushing up now the power delivery is right.
I found it hard work controlling it while I was trying it out just shows up all the suspension issues!
Just got to send the forks to Maxton and new rear shock then it's play time.
got a few hill climbs and sprints on the agenda for next year maybe a few club meetings to :cool:

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yes really pleased with the results loads of midrange it needs plushing up now the power delivery is right.
I found it hard work controlling it while I was trying it out just shows up all the suspension issues!
Just got to send the forks to Maxton and new rear shock then it's play time.
got a few hill climbs and sprints on the agenda for next year maybe a few club meetings to :cool:
Fantastic news. Glad ur pleased with the flash

Twozup

Reaction score
I'm going to throw a word of caution into the ring guys......

Has anyone checked that this flash is Permanent in the sense that if the battery disconnected or drained for any length of time that the flash won't self delete and revert back to original? This can be an issue with re flashing "non flashable" ecu's (happened to me with my TDi VW van after spending fortune on uprated injectors and inter cooler etc then eventually had a more reputable national company sort things out for me at more bloody expense!

I was hooked in to believing that the guy was brilliant at what he done etc etc which is what seems to be the gist of all the above (Wayne as recommended off the VWT4 Forum)

I suppose that we have to have a few trailblazers to try first but I for one will sit it out for a year or two and see what the downsides are....

Sorry guys not looking to piss on anyone's chips just saying tread carefully and don't rush in too quickly- Id be asking who'd pick up the bill if things fucked up......

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Don't worry guys. My bike spent exactly a month in the workshop without a battery on when it was being repaired. All good. No deletion and still got the flash loaded.

R6owdlad

Reaction score
Hi 134 chy
We're you on the road coming from Kirkby Lonsdale towards Lancaster about 2.30 this afternoon?
Reason I am asking is I was sat in a pub next to that road watching all the bikers go by and saw an MT09 go past....
Only wondering cos just noticed you are from that area...