*****aftermarket ecu flash*****

Do we rename the two ECU threads for ease of reading?

• Total voters

Deadhead

Reaction score
I've not got a PCV map for my bike but wasn't a dynojet map mentioned which sounds like a generic MT-09 map set up for your type of exhaust fitted? would that not be similar to the PCV giving me a performance gain?

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I've not got a PCV map for my bike but wasn't a dynojet map mentioned which sounds like a generic MT-09 map set up for your type of exhaust fitted? would that not be similar to the PCV giving me a performance gain?
Yes there was and is a "generic" map but it's not needed. There's no difference in power so all the bikes we have flashed... (2 dozen or more at the last count)! have not had a map flashed onto the ecu. No complaints yet...

fizzy

Reaction score
Read 50 pages so far, my eyes are hurting!
Couple of questions.

Does the flash effect the MPG? I ask because my bike is mainly a commute bike but I do go for rides in the winter when my summer bike is under cover.

My bike is 2015 ABS model with Akra exhaust, it's not been run in yet. I'll assume it has the latest Yam update, all I've done is the diag 02 change from 0 to 14. I suppose I'm asking is the flash worth it against the Yam latest map?

The results showing the power curve and BHP do all bikes that get the flash done get those figures?I thought it would have to be dyno'd for that? Sorry if that's a dumb question.

Newbury isn't far from me and I have a week off coming up very soon ;)
Get it flashed , definitely the best £200 you will spend on the bike , makes a brilliant bike awesome:cool:

Jay Cee

Reaction score
Had my bike flashed today, massive improvement, get it done simples and the sooner the better and you will love it.

paulrab

Reaction score
Got mine flashed at the weekend.
Superb. I was in 2 minds about taking the AIS off as I quite like the popping on decel but Simon explained that it's reduced slightly as a result of the flash anyway, so it was left on and for me it sounds even better now ( Acra Ti baffle out)
The power gain is great, really smooth, making the bike even easier to ride due to the snatchy throttle being all but eliminated.
Simon has done a great job and In my opinion it's money well spent if you're having throttle issues, or just looking for extra grunt.
Nice little bonus meeting Richie & Tom.
Cheers .

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Got mine flashed at the weekend.
Superb. I was in 2 minds about taking the AIS off as I quite like the popping on decel but Simon explained that it's reduced slightly as a result of the flash anyway, so it was left on and for me it sounds even better now ( Acra Ti baffle out)
The power gain is great, really smooth, making the bike even easier to ride due to the snatchy throttle being all but eliminated.
Simon has done a great job and In my opinion it's money well spent if you're having throttle issues, or just looking for extra grunt.
Nice little bonus meeting Richie & Tom.
Cheers .
Good review bud. Glad you are happy with the results. Was great to meet you [emoji12]

shotgunsimp

Reaction score
how do i contact TT

Hi all newbie here !!

Picked up my MT on Thursday and sounds like I need this flash!
TT how do I get in touch mate?

Simp

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hi all newbie here !!

Picked up my MT on Thursday and sounds like I need this flash!
TT how do I get in touch mate?

Simp
Uv just done it bud lol. U can either PM me on here or if ur a member of the owners group on Facebook u can contact me on there

shigidar

Reaction score
As i am from Israel
what are my options to get the flash? does the results after flash are good even with stock exhaust?
I have no problems with throtle "jercking" or what ever people were complaining about. Using the std mode 99% of the time, i just want some more "oomp" :) and top speed.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We now do the ecu quick shifter to go with the ecu flash so give me a shout if you are interested and we will sort you out

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We have a few tiny gaps in the diary chaps so book in for a flash before the summer disappears lol

Ballpein

Reaction score
I'm picking my bike up this week, what would I need to do if I wanted to ride down to you? Do I need to prop the tank myself or just make an appointment and roll in the door?

Edit, Also, how does the ECU QS work?

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just make an appointment an come down. We will do the rest for you while you wait. The QS plugs straight into the tip over switch and runs through the ecu.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We now have a flash for the tracer so if you want to have it done please get in touch...
We have a few spaces in the diary so book in while you can