*****aftermarket ecu flash*****

Do we rename the two ECU threads for ease of reading?

• Total voters

Luke_Price

Reaction score
I've booked in to have my MT-09 flashed next Saturday at 11am (8th) :D:D:D

I can't wait to feel the difference! I'm not exactly looking forward to the 1 hour 40 ride along the M4 from Cardiff :( but at least the ride back should be a little more exciting :cool::cool:

Should I bring a neck brace to account for the sheer amount of G's my swede will be trying to cope with?:p

Swagger

Reaction score
... Should I bring a neck brace to account for the sheer amount of G's my swede will be trying to cope with? ...
No you'll just need your rain gear cos it will be raining on your return to Welsh Wales :) it always is!

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I've booked in to have my MT-09 flashed next Saturday at 11am (8th) :D:D:D

I can't wait to feel the difference! I'm not exactly looking forward to the 1 hour 40 ride along the M4 from Cardiff :( but at least the ride back should be a little more exciting :cool::cool:

Should I bring a neck brace to account for the sheer amount of G's my swede will be trying to cope with?:p
Lol. Look forward to seeing you Luke.
You will need a neck brace and a new pair of undercrackers for on the way back lol

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
timo5743 sorry I missed you today. I did pass you on the A4 though when you were on your way home lol. What's your first impressions of the flash then?

timo5743

Reaction score
Dont notice much in low revs but when your above 6000 it flies.Roll ons feel much stronger just come up to 1000 miles so will give it a good try next couple of days. Simon really nice guy will use again when his rolling road is up and running.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Dont notice much in low revs but when your above 6000 it flies.Roll ons feel much stronger just come up to 1000 miles so will give it a good try next couple of days. Simon really nice guy will use again when his rolling road is up and running.
Lol. It turns it into a complete beast doesn't it.

Simons a nice guy??? Are we talking about the same Simon...? He's a complete.... Oh no wait.....! He'll be reading this....!

Erm....right...!

Simon, yeah, he's an absolutely awesome guy....!
Knows his shit when it comes to bikes I can tell you. That's why I call him Gandolf...! Coz he's an absolute wizard lol.

*i think I got away with that*

Keep us updated then please Tim.

timo5743

Reaction score
Nice beast

Lol. It turns it into a complete beast doesn't it.

Simons a nice guy??? Are we talking about the same Simon...? He's a complete.... Oh no wait.....! He'll be reading this....!

Erm....right...!

Simon, yeah, he's an absolutely awesome guy....!
Knows his shit when it comes to bikes I can tell you. That's why I call him Gandolf...! Coz he's an absolute wizard lol.

*i think I got away with that*

Keep us updated then please Tim.
Will keep you updated no problem. Next step will be the shocks not quite sure what to do yet.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Had it set up for my weight by mh racing which has been ok for running in will be pushing it a lot harder now don't think it will cope.
I know mark...
He's good at what he does.
I forgot you're near him aren't you lol

timo5743

Reaction score
Went out for hard ride today took it steady half the trip and then pulled the trigger bloody hell you were right its mental.Phoned Mark when i got back booked in for monday,it was wallowing a bit to much on some corners so roll on monday.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Went out for hard ride today took it steady half the trip and then pulled the trigger bloody hell you were right its mental.Phoned Mark when i got back booked in for monday,it was wallowing a bit to much on some corners so roll on monday.
Haha I did warn you mate [emoji12]

Glad you like it. I'm sure mark will sort that wallowing out in no time

Luke_Price

Reaction score
TT, it looks like you've got a Taff and a Geordie coming over to you and Simon on Saturday... God help you :cool:

Luke_Price

Reaction score
Did you notice he didn't denying steeling full stop :eek:

A theif among the ranks! :p

Treble

Reaction score
Don´t want to go through all 74 pages again,so I am hoping someone here knows how many horses you´ll gain by flashing with stock zorst?