Aftermarket levers

Keep her lit

Reaction score
Anyone looking to upgrade their MT levers should know that the aftermarket levers that fit the 06> Fz1 will fit straight on the MT i kept the pazzo's of my Fz1 and have fitted them to the MT with no problems, check e-bay and you may save yourself a few quid.

dapsmt09

Reaction score
Top man for the info, just ordered some of evo-techs finest shorties, can't wait to fit em.
Thanks again.

Cheers daps.

dapsmt09

Reaction score
Hi there,
The evotech short black levers are very nice indeed, sorry for some reason I can't post pics.
Have a look on their web site as There are some pics on there.

Cheers daps:cool:

FreakyFreak

Reaction score
I want to see them mounted on the bike. On their site, you just have one picture of the levers and not mounted on the bike :(

pipski99

Reaction score
I'm almost tempted by the Evotech levers but can't decide between shorties (I've never used shorties before) or normal length levers.

It's a lot of cash to splash to find out I don't like or can't get used to short levers.

Cypher

Reaction score
I'm almost tempted by the Evotech levers but can't decide between shorties (I've never used shorties before) or normal length levers.

It's a lot of cash to splash to find out I don't like or can't get used to short levers.
Try buying some cheap Chinese ones first to see if you like 'em. These should fit: Short Brake Clutch Lever for Yamaha FZ6 FAZER/S2 2004-2011 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 | eBay.

I've now ordered 3 pairs due to different damages to mine and I've not tried the short ones as I like grabbing the levers with 3 fingers. I reckon the short ones would only have space for 1 or 2 fingers, which I'm pretty sure I wouldn't like. Besides, I think the long ones look better on the handlebars, but that's my personal feeling :)

pipski99

Reaction score
Got my birthday coming up in a little over a week so maybe I'm just gonna go with the Evotech folding (normal length) levers. Can't see the point fitting and testing cheap shorties as I'm sure enough I won't get on with them. Same reason as Cypher, I'm not in to 1 or 2 finger braking although I do occasionally use just 1 or 2 fingers on standard levers it's still an option to grab a handful of front brake if I want to.

I was going to treat myself to the Akrapovic for my birthday but compared to that the £110 levers seem more sensible.

W8ENN

Reaction score
I've got the Chinese shorties on mine. Same as I've had on my last 4 bikes no quality issues and they feel great

W8ENN

Reaction score
I love their disclaimer:
**CNC Blade levers are supplied as a fully fuctional custom part designed for show bikes - Screaming Demon Pty Ltd holds absolutly no liability for personal injury caused by the use of this product other than for display purposes**

uppylad

Reaction score
I got the same as Stevecbr but long with silver adjusters, £28 inc postage from Amazon, have had the same on my Buell XB9R for last 2 years, no quality issues and almost £200 cheaper than the Yamaha ones, How do Yamaha pitch the accessories for this bike, sell the bike at a good price and almost everything for it is premium price, almost MV Agusta prices, guess that is where they got the snatchy throttle ;-)

M

MT account

from eyeing up some stock ER6 levers id say they might fit as well. ill know for sure in a week.