Akrapovic carbon sound

sigtrm

Reaction score
Can solone post akrapovic carbon sound with dbkiller mounted?
I can find videos how it sounds w/o dbkiller but I would like to know how loud it is with dbkiller inside.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I can find videos how it sounds w/o dbkiller but I would like to know how loud it is with dbkiller inside.
Ur gonna need a kind sole on here to maybe pop there's back in an record it for u as there isn't a vid I know of with one in

sigtrm

Reaction score
Ur gonna need a kind sole on here to maybe pop there's back in an record it for u as there isn't a vid I know of with one in
Yep it seems. What an opportunity, be the author of first in the world video of mt09 carbon akrap with dbkiller in!

Imagine, that fame,paparazzis, vodka, hoes'n'coke!

Go go carbon owners, give me the video.

crotchrocket

Reaction score
there is a youtube video out there, watched it the other night, will have a quick scout for it.

john69

Reaction score
i will try this weekend, i had my db killer out for a while but to load for me, but with it in i think its just about right, looks the nuts to

crotchrocket

Reaction score
here it is

[video=youtube_share;t_DM8HKhjos]http://youtu.be/t_DM8HKhjos[/video]

M

MT account

just put my db back in the arrow..........ive got constant ringing in my ears, its not looking good for me. :(

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
just put my db back in the arrow..........ive got constant ringing in my ears, its not looking good for me. :(
Maybe u shud answer it lol.
Do u want the web address for that earplug company I told u about when u came up Tuesday?