Akro or arrow

Mitch

Reaction score
As they seem to be the only ones in the uk what everyone using ??dealer has offered be 10 % off tye akro but I dont really like the look of it

skooter65

Reaction score
Did u go full arrow or just the end can ?
Full system: As far as I know, there is not a slip-on option available from Arrow, Only full Systems. They do have a number of options for the silencer to go with their beautiful headers.

Mitch

Reaction score
I have seem sales of just the end can and just the headers so I was wondering if it was juts a slip on or u had to buy the full sythem

Birdy

Reaction score
Wish we had the black frame and fork option this side of the pond :( Bike looks real mean skooter !

flydnb

Reaction score
Wish we had the black frame and fork option this side of the pond :( Bike looks real mean skooter !
those forks are not standard forks mate they are aftermarket , I checked his photo bucket.

dapsmt09

Reaction score
Hi Mitch,

No if you want an Arrow you need to buy the headers then chose your can option.

Let's face it both Arrow and Akra products are very top end, and as far as I am aware both will show pretty much the same bhp figures.
So it is mainly down to looks,price and availability.

I have the Arrow system with the Xkone carby end can and it is both a work of art and sounds mega.

Don't think anyone would be dissapointed with either system to be honest with you.

Be interesting once power commanders are fitted and we have some dyno power figures.

Cheers daps

crotchrocket

Reaction score
Still haven't heard the Arrow in action. I can highly recommend the Akrapovic though!

Birdy

Reaction score
Facebook , for christ sake , only just getting my head around using this site ! I am a bit of a Luddite , my computer experience consists of this site , ebay and ..ahem ... x hamster ....:eek: lol if jealousy was a killer i would be dead now... of course SOME people have friends in the trade !!!! :p

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Lol. Gotta get with the times bud haha. I do love a good hamster sesh. It's always good to have a friend in the trade pmsl ?

MT-09.... Wheelie wheelie awesome..!

flydnb

Reaction score
Facebook , for christ sake , only just getting my head around using this site ! I am a bit of a Luddite , my computer experience consists of this site , ebay and ..ahem ... x hamster ....:eek: lol if jealousy was a killer i would be dead now... of course SOME people have friends in the trade !!!! :p
I love hamster but meatspin is my fav I got up to 1237 spins the other day . Meatspin.com | The Site Your Mother Warned You About .