and another ordered.....

marcusfordus

Reaction score
I called on by the dealership where my bike is on order with my buddy yesterday, he's dropped a deposit for delivery in March on the Street Rally :)

Sweeeeeet , and he hasn't even test ridden the normal version yet !

Stuart Cheshire

Reaction score
No, nothing confirmed as of yet !
According to my local dealer...prices for Street Rally will be released at Motorcycle Live, apparently it is a "street rally" kit that can be fitted to any MT-09...again....only what I'm told...the kit is a dealer fit and isn't recorded on the V5...a bit like the Fiat Essesse kit I guess.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

marcusfordus

Reaction score
Confirmation through for delivery.
June 2014 !

He's decided to have a standard version instead and have it painted.

marcusfordus

Reaction score
I'm not sure that Yamaha Europe know what they are doing yet.
Why would you release a bike, then before it's fully hit your target market reveal an uprated version. To top that off you make the buyers wait 8 months for it ???

They need to re-think the pricing on genuine accessories for the MT, as these ARE too expensive for what they are. Buyers like me will be buying from the aftermarket supplier to get what I need at 60% less than what a main dealer can supply.

Keep her lit

Reaction score
From what i have been told from my local dealer the speed rally is a standard mt that you buy and then you buy the speed rally kit to fit to it, so tehnically we can all convert our mt's to speed rally's if we are prepared to stomp up the extra cash.If anyone has heard different let us know.

Stuart Cheshire

Reaction score
From what i have been told from my local dealer the speed rally is a standard mt that you buy and then you buy the speed rally kit to fit to it, so tehnically we can all convert our mt's to speed rally's if we are prepared to stomp up the extra cash.If anyone has heard different let us know.
My dealer concurs!

FozzyBoy

Reaction score
TBH I think I would rather have the standard bike with some nice aftermarket parts that match the bike better, I like the idea of the styling, but the execution reminds me of a Kinder Egg Toy. Before anyone gets upset this is only MY opinion and is neither right or wrong. :)

SlanGlad

Reaction score
I've read from a French website that the seat and the footrests will be different on the street rally. The seat would be more flat.

So even if the idea of a kit makes sense, I'm not convinced yet. :)
Moreover, it's presented as a different model on the Yamaha website. So, I don't know...

misscrabstick

Reaction score
I had a look on the Yamaha web site, not to my taste, I will be staying standard although I am considering vinyl wrapping my front fender and rear hugger in a similar orange to my tank colour.

flydnb

Reaction score
I saw the street rally at the nec and tbh its not that great, the plastic bits almost cheapen the look of the mt, the seat is flatter and pegs are are different, I think the mt looks better in its original naked form.