Another happy chappy

offtrackleader

Reaction score
Hi all,

My name is Malcolm, just come form a Triumph tiger 800Xc and received my Mt 09 in Orange non abs yesterday.
Great bike, done 150 miles so far, hope for some more tomorrow (sun), very pleased, the only thing so far is the seat seems hard,
Anybody bought the comfort seat,mthought it a bit expensive, so would be nice to hear from you.
Mal

T

THAIGATE14

Hi all,

My name is Malcolm, just come form a Triumph tiger 800Xc and received my Mt 09 in Orange non abs yesterday.
Great bike, done 150 miles so far, hope for some more tomorrow (sun), very pleased, the only thing so far is the seat seems hard,
Anybody bought the comfort seat,mthought it a bit expensive, so would be nice to hear from you.
Mal
hello mate, sorry to be the bearer of bad news but we had a little deal going a while back where a few of us snapped up the street rally seats for silly money till some nob at yamaha noticed they were being sold at cost.........they are surperb compared to the stock seat tho.
im working on a diy deal for new covers and a foam insert to flatten out the dip in the seat but that wont be till xmas now.