Any offer on ?

marcusfordus

Reaction score
Does anyone know of present offers for consumables for our bikes ?

All I found today was Castrol Motorcycle Oil - Power 1 4T 10W40 - 1L | Car Maintenance | ASDA direct whilst looking for oil ! Cheaper than any listing on ebay as 4 litres isn't needed just 2.7l for a filter swap.

Genuine filters cheap would be a good one if anyone knows.

In fact why haven't we yet got a "spotted a deal" section on the forum yet, Oi ADMIN :D

Last edited:

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Does anyone know of present offers for consumables for our bikes ?

All I found today was Castrol Motorcycle Oil - Power 1 4T 10W40 - 1L | Car Maintenance | ASDA direct whilst looking for oil ! Cheaper than any listing on ebay as 4 litres isn't needed just 2.7l for a filter swap.

Genuine filters cheap would be a good one if anyone knows.

In fact why haven't we yet got a "spotted a deal" section on the forum yet, Oi ADMIN :D
I'm sure we cud sort something out. "Spotted a deal" isn't too catchy tho lol.
Any suggestions on a section title anyone?

MT-09 Wheelie Wheelie mental.....!

marcusfordus

Reaction score
I wish there were offers on servicing. Just been on the blower to CMC about getting my 1st service done. £50 for the pleasure and the labour is only free if it goes back to Clay Cross not Nottingham where I was thinking of taking it (remember how mt no.1 didn't survive the pdi !).
The best is they are so busy it wont get serviced until the 19th of this month at the earliest. FFS its a oil and filter change that would take me 30 minutes at home.

Not impressed, any ideas please submit as I'm 27 miles off the 600.

Sent from my XT615 using Tapatalk 2

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I wish there were offers on servicing. Just been on the blower to CMC about getting my 1st service done. £50 for the pleasure and the labour is only free if it goes back to Clay Cross not Nottingham where I was thinking of taking it (remember how mt no.1 didn't survive the pdi !).
The best is they are so busy it wont get serviced until the 19th of this month at the earliest. FFS its a oil and filter change that would take me 30 minutes at home.

Not impressed, any ideas please submit as I'm 27 miles off the 600.

Sent from my XT615 using Tapatalk 2
Not sure how far u r away from Newbury but u cud ring mike the service manager at pro-bike. I'm not promising they can so it any sooner than the 19th but I'm sure he will do his best to fit u in. Just tell him Richie said to try u on the off chance. Tel:- 01635 581500

MT-09 Wheelie Wheelie mental.....!

marcusfordus

Reaction score
£36 is what I would expect for the genuine filter, genuine copper washer and a whole 2.7 litres of 10w-40, as I can buy it online for less than thirty quid, delivered to my door.

Newbury is a bit out of my area, unless I was sent down there working for the week in the works van and could load the bike in the back !

So next question, how to disconnect the speedo :cool: