Any storage?

RipGroove

Reaction score
Just realised I've ordered a new bike without even seeing if it has any under seat storage etc, does the MT09 have any storage at all? lol

RipGroove

Reaction score
That'll do, where is it, under seat?

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Didn't have u down as a smoker Birdy...lol. Ur jokin Rip... The wife has my wallet lol.

Birdy

Reaction score
Didn't have u down as a smoker Birdy...lol. Ur jokin Rip... The wife has my wallet lol.
Oh i dont TT, just for that bad biker image , got a chain on my belt loop , beard, matt black open face (1978) with loud pipes save lives sticker , and ride with my left foot at a jaunty (word of the day alert) angle , as per harley riding bad boy..... i have got it ALL going on !:cool:

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Oh i dont TT, just for that bad biker image , got a chain on my belt loop , beard, matt black open face (1978) with loud pipes save lives sticker , and ride with my left foot at a jaunty (word of the day alert) angle , as per harley riding bad boy..... i have got it ALL going on !:cool:
1978....???? I was 1yrs old lol. Perpendicular was the word of the day but I'm liking jaunty lol. Fashion police pull over.....beards are not good pmsl

Twozup

Reaction score
Back on thread... There's a fair bit of space right at the front under the tank also- I keep spare gloves and clear safety glasses (for when I get caught out wearing my tinted visor in dark)
I think it's where ABS is but def there on non ABS models

Click [HERE] then {HERE}

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Back on thread... There's a fair bit of space right at the front under the tank also- I keep spare gloves and clear safety glasses (for when I get caught out wearing my tinted visor in dark)

Click [HERE] then {HERE}
Under the tank???? Explain more plse...it's late an I am tired lol.

Twozup

Reaction score
There's a fair bit of room at the front under the seat- in front of battery. The space actually goes in under the tank a tiny bit. But it's still part of the under seat tray. I keep stuff in there and use the smaller bit (the official storage area) free for disk locks :)

Click [HERE] then {HERE}

RipGroove

Reaction score

Click [HERE] then {HERE}
Thanks dude :)