Any tall (over 6 feet) riders?

jond201

Reaction score
Hi to all here. I'm a new entrant on the forum and seriously considering an MT-09 but yet to test drive one. I'm 6'4" and would be interested to know if there're any owners out there of a similar height and how they find the bike in normal everyday use?

Last edited:

pipski99

Reaction score
Hey Jon I'm 6ft and I find the MT really comfortable. I have met another MT rider much taller than me on the day he picked his bike up and he looked huge on it but said it was perfectly comfortable for him too.

Obviously you're only going to know by test riding one for yourself. Hope you enjoy it.

PaulG

Reaction score
Hey Jon I'm 6ft and I find the MT really comfortable. I have met another MT rider much taller than me on the day he picked his bike up and he looked huge on it but said it was perfectly comfortable for him too.

Obviously you're only going to know by test riding one for yourself. Hope you enjoy it.
Much taller! He didn't mention that he smelled the blood of an Englishman,by any chance did he?

bill

Reaction score
I am 6-3 and am due to pick up my new bike this week, I have a photo of myself onboard and I must say I look a little oversize on the thing but the ride is so good..... I am going to live with it, I hope ......

Seca Yamaha

Reaction score
Haaaah!

I did a seated test of the bike before Christmas, and found it strangely comfortable. I'm 6' 1''
I thought I would stick out a alot from above the bars, but it didn't feel that way while seated.