Arrow exhaust fitted yesterday

mt dave

Reaction score
Hi guys fitted my arrow thunder street carby exhaust yesterday all i can say is its bloody awesome. Ordered it from america took less than 3 weeks to arrive and paid £610 delievered including customs charge which was £27.89 many thanks to tom from biohazard cycles in florida fantastic customer service can highly recommened him as i have used him a few times for previous bikes.Took baffle out straight away sounds awesome and very loud :D BIOHAZARD CYCLES INC. The arrow systems are not listed on his website but if you email him he will send a price on which ever system you require he does all different makes not just arrow well worth asking DSCN0537.jpgDSCN0538.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

Birdy

Reaction score
That does look the dogs dangly bits dave , £600 :( To dream perchance to buy ! { W. Shakespear ,,, ish }

mt dave

Reaction score
Birdy its the best £600 i've ever spent roll on the summer or dry weather at least lol dreams do come true

dapsmt09

Reaction score
Hi Mtdave,

Yeh I've also got the Arrow system on my MT, well impressed with it.

I went for the Xcone with a carbon outlet, looks and sounds amazing.

Cheers daps:cool:

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Mt and daps, ive just crayoned AKWAPOVIC on mine so there .. :)
I've only just realised the "710" cap on my bike is actually the "OIL" cap, I bloody had it screwed in up side down ??

MT-09.... Wheelie wheelie awesome..!

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It was on the back wheel somewhere but after having new tyres put on yesterday I can't seem to find it now..!

MT-09.... Wheelie wheelie awesome..!

mt dave

Reaction score
Hi daps yeah i looked at the xcone thats the one the misses liked but i went for the thunder carby as i liked the price from america i looked at b&c also but they wouldn't give any discount (i did have the cheek to ask) but he wouldn't budge on price so i ended up going back to biohazard cycles well worth the 3 week wait well impressed with the quality and the saving of £100+ enjoy your arrow daps glad theres a few of us going with the arrow instead of the akraprovic