Arrow exhaust system fitted

dapsmt09

Reaction score
Well finally got my Arrow exhaust system fitted to the MT. Omg it is f##king awesome.:p

The sound with the baffle in is mega but with no baffle it sounds like a bloody Spitfire, its gotta be one if not the best sounding bikes on the planet.

Was quite easy to fit, the only issue was a missing bracket but that arrived after I chased it up.

I did have the Acra on order but kept getting messed around regarding a delivery date ( not from a Yamaha dealer though)

I don't know if it is phycological but the throttle seems to be a lot smoother too.

So if anyone fancies one I would recommend you give B+C express a call. Very helpful professional service.

(I can't post pics from my tablet but will try and get some sorted)

Cheers daps:cool:

flydnb

Reaction score
does it void the warranty though? sounds nice.

Last edited:

Birdy

Reaction score
Nice one daps , how much was it , what i mean is , do you reckon the wife will notice on the credit card ? She would notice price of the bloody akra :mad:

crotchrocket

Reaction score
Yeah pictures and a video if possible :) congrats on your new purchase too !!

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I really don't wanna p1ss u off but IMO and I really do mean IMO I think the akra sounds better. Obviously I wudnt mind hearing it warm and on full chat

MT-09.... Wheelie wheelie awesome..!

dapsmt09

Reaction score
Cheers guys,

Will defo try and get some pics.

No worries TT, nobody could poss piss me off after listening and riding my MT with my Arrow on.

To be honest listening to it on a dyno does it no justice at all, gotta ride it and hear the over run:p

Birdy just order one on the wife's credit card mate, by the time it comes threw it will be fitted to your bike so its to late,
"Its easier to gain forgiveness than permission"
Well that's what I did lol.

Cheers daps:cool:

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You dont know her indoors daps , when she finds out it will be fitted up my exhaust ! :(
Birdy "She who must be obeyed with shoot blue flames"! But I bet u will pop on the over run lol ?

MT-09.... Wheelie wheelie awesome..!