Arrow full system

pipski99

Reaction score
If anybody feels the urge to buy one of these Arrow systems, install it and share some video footage on Youtube that would be greatly appreciated :)

Just wondering what they look and sound like compared to standard and compared to the TBR and Akrapovic options.

Cypher

Reaction score
This seems to be the sound of it:
[video=youtube;W6JN45to61E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6JN45to61E[/video]

Hard to tell really with all these crappy microphones.

Matty_93

Reaction score
This one is a bit better

[video=youtube;oBK5oyv1ZL8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBK5oyv1ZL8&list=FL3XlXZFvVbe0ZCKes3uirlw[/video]

Definitely top of my shopping list. Quite a bit cheaper than the Akrapovic too, at around £600, which aint too bad for a full system.

Last edited:

marthy

Reaction score
Run like crap... need a fuel controller for an all open exhaust like that... but the exhaust look sweet!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

pipski99

Reaction score
Check out his posts and youtube videos. He designs, builds and sells fuel controllers and has recently completed an MT-09 controller.

of course he wants people to buy his controller if they change their exhaust.

I'm going to wait for a dynojet power commander as I had one on my fz6 with a custom dyno tune so I know it's tried and tested and trusted.

marthy

Reaction score
Thats a fact. Without a fuel controller on a all open exhaust like this. If it comes with a DBKiller or some sort of restriction it might be ok or better.

Honestly guys, I did all this for fun as a hobby. If I make few $ fine, if not no big deal. The whole point for me is to share tue knowledge and give peoples opportunity of getting a nice looking exhaust and tuner for much cheaper than whats out there.

Typical exhaust and PCV will run in the $1500-1600 USD. You can get a DIY kit from me with fuel controller for $930.00 USD.

I've been doing exhaust for the past 3 years and believe me... I won't quit my day job anytime soon! But I enjoy it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

chevis

Reaction score
pfftt...way to market yourself there.. maybe try a more subtle approach to get people to buy your exhaust lol

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Break when I say break, defend yourself at all times, back to ur corners, come out fighting lol

Sooper

Reaction score
I got the Arrow system. I looks and sounds superb. I choose it over the Akrapovic as i really don´t like the way the downpipes on the Akra i shaped... It is REALLY loud with the db-killer out, so just run it with it installed.
I have not noticed any problems with it. It runs perfect so i see no need for a fuel controller right now.

Oh, and the price was a factor too. I bought it on ebay for 620 uk pounds. (full system x-kone carby).

Mitch

Reaction score
Fitted my arrow today and have to agree cant see much need for the fueling ti be sorted in a rush , yer could do with a little work but its nothing majot as stated above

pipski99

Reaction score
Fitted my arrow today and have to agree cant see much need for the fueling ti be sorted in a rush , yer could do with a little work but its nothing majot as stated above
Where'd you get yours from Mitch? I'm looking at ebay but they seem to be mostly in Italy, where the manufacturer is coincidentally :rolleyes:

Mitch

Reaction score
Where'd you get yours from Mitch? I'm looking at ebay but they seem to be mostly in Italy, where the manufacturer is coincidentally :rolleyes:
Won mine on ebay mate off someone selling up ... but he orignal bought his from Italy

Sooper

Reaction score
I bough mine from an Italian Ebay store called genial motor... They have free shipping ;-)

mt dave

Reaction score
i've also fitted the arrow i brought mine from america for £610 including delievery,customs and taxes. I'm running mine without the baffle sounds f***ing awesome loud but awesome no problems with fueling runs sweet as a nut all im waiting for now is a k&n filter which should be available from april so they say.DSCN0534.jpg

Attachments