At last

razz

Reaction score
bonjour everyone , hope you all jolly happy . well last week the clutch went up the spout on my commuter FZ8 , so dragged out the MT kicking and screaming , well after a few muddy commutes , i`ve remembered to book her in to track electronics to have that stupid speed limiter switched off and get her pukka set up , gonna ask for a silky smooth rain mode too , the S20`s are not to good on the cold , wet mornings , icy , muddy , flooded roads . so she`ll be away over christmas but i`ll be busy stuffing my face :) can`t wait , oh and i`ve gone the lazy approach with the fz8 and am getting tinklers to sort it on friday . jingle bells everyone .

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
bonjour everyone , hope you all jolly happy . well last week the clutch went up the spout on my commuter FZ8 , so dragged out the MT kicking and screaming , well after a few muddy commutes , i`ve remembered to book her in to track electronics to have that stupid speed limiter switched off and get her pukka set up , gonna ask for a silky smooth rain mode too , the S20`s are not to good on the cold , wet mornings , icy , muddy , flooded roads . so she`ll be away over christmas but i`ll be busy stuffing my face :) can`t wait , oh and i`ve gone the lazy approach with the fz8 and am getting tinklers to sort it on friday . jingle bells everyone .
Lol. I do love the FZ8

This is my new commuter

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418757536.032132.jpg

razz

Reaction score
Superb dude :) heres mine , now heading thru winter number 4 with me on board , you do keep sooooooooooooo much dryer in the rain on the fz compared to the MT don`t ya [video=youtube;TsEyC8_l0PE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=TsEyC8_l0PE[/video]

stevecbr

Reaction score
Hi Razz, glad your doing well. Been in Tinklers today, dropped of the scooter for some warranty work, got their XJ6 loan bike at moment. Will be there again tomorrow to pick up scooter. They have a cheap R1 in there, 2009 big bang in matt black, 10000 miles with MCT reworked suspension, only £6600

razz

Reaction score
Hi Razz, glad your doing well. Been in Tinklers today, dropped of the scooter for some warranty work, got their XJ6 loan bike at moment. Will be there again tomorrow to pick up scooter. They have a cheap R1 in there, 2009 big bang in matt black, 10000 miles with MCT reworked suspension, only £6600
hello there , hows you , was in tinklers at around 4 to order the clutch and to top up on ear plugs , i suspect the xj6 is what i`ll be bringing home tomorrow night . i`ll have a peek at the R1 too :)

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Superb dude :) heres mine , now heading thru winter number 4 with me on board , you do keep sooooooooooooo much dryer in the rain on the fz compared to the MT don`t ya [video=youtube;TsEyC8_l0PE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=TsEyC8_l0PE[/video]
Ur telling me...I haven't had a wet back since I got it lol...
Doesn't ur FZ8 pop and spit flames? Mine does with the scorpion on lol

razz

Reaction score
Ur telling me...I haven't had a wet back since I got it lol...
Doesn't ur FZ8 pop and spit flames? Mine does with the scorpion on lol
she sure does pop and spit , they are good bike , nice and soft suspension , comfy and lots of miles per tank :)

razz

Reaction score
this time of the year , I usually pull in around 160miles , that leaves me with approx 3 litres on board