'B' (Behaved) mode, for the wife

relz

Reaction score
I'm a family guy, and as such I've got to keep myself healthy and safe.

More than actually driving safely, I've got to seem to be driving safely, whenever I'm observed by a family member (educational reasons), especially the wife. My wife has never been too happy about me riding motorcycles (she's a worrying type), so it's important to keep up the facade at all times.

Today we had some errands to do, while our car is in the garage, so I took my wife for first time on the MT.

Luckily the bike has a special Behaved mode, which is perfect for such situations :rolleyes:. Smooth gear shifts, smooth gentle accelerations...
After riding around for a few minutes, she commented how much she likes the new bike, with an emphasis on how smooth, quiet and gentle it is.

After dropping her off, and kissing goodbye (and making sure that she's inside the house), with a simple flick of the thumb I was back in Animal mode :p, ripping around the corners on my way to work.

I love this bike :cool:

p.s. My wife better not ever find this forum...

crotchrocket

Reaction score
HA! I started off in B mode with the wife on the back, but ended up in A after half an hour lol. Turned out she loved it, although now wants her own, so that backfired slightly.