Basically I accidentally ordered an Akra :-D

biggiep

Reaction score
I went into Raceways of Fleetwood today to book in the bike for it's first service and Steve says to be just have a listen to the demo out there with the Akra on it.........

So now I'm £900 lighter and gonna have a grin a mile wide every morning (sorry neighbors your new wake up call will be 7:15 if you like it or not!!!! )

pipski99

Reaction score
I accidentally ordered a superchip tune for my car recently at £330 but found I didn't mind so much.

£900 is going to be a bit more to come to terms with, like 3 times the amount.

When will you have it, or did they have it in stock already?

UnluckySlats

Reaction score
Good choice I've one and I love the sound
of the bike now can be a little loud with the
baffle out but sounds awesome

Spot

Reaction score
Good choice I've one and I love the sound of the bike now can be a little loud with the baffle out but sounds awesome
"Can be a little loud" ????

I'm going to start wearing earplugs. I got home yesterday and my ears were ringing from the volume of the pipe!
It is a great sound though....
:D

crotchrocket

Reaction score
Explain lol

MT-09 Wheelie Wheelie mental.....!

Biggiep started the thread about getting an Akrapovič, so i was saying " WHOOHOOO. Congratulations. You WONT regret it !!! "

Didn't see your post above mine LOL !! But same goest to you buddy !! Good luck on the Dyno today

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Biggiep started the thread about getting an Akrapovič, so i was saying " WHOOHOOO. Congratulations. You WONT regret it !!! "

Didn't see your post above mine LOL !! But same goest to you buddy !! Good luck on the Dyno today
Lol I'm such a knob...! Take a look at the thread I've just posted called Dyno. Very interesting reading....!

MT-09 Wheelie Wheelie mental.....!

UnluckySlats

Reaction score
Hi spot i cut the baffle down and reinserted it, it sounds great now and as stopped the ringing

psychoattractor

Reaction score
I know:

The old Akra is street legal with baffles in, not out.

I believe the new one isn't legal either way.

I have no problem riding with a legal pipe with the baffle out as the police don't really give a shit. Plus I can always carry the baffle and say I'm on my way to get it fitted if stopped.

Less inclined to ride with a completely illegal pipe though, too much money to buy and you can't even tell your insurance co about it. What I'm saying is, your insurance won't cover a completely illegal pipe which can be stolen from your bike at anytime within minutes!

Sent from Scott's iPhone using Tapatalk

redline

Reaction score
"Can be a little loud" ????

I'm going to start wearing earplugs. I got home yesterday and my ears were ringing from the volume of the pipe!
It is a great sound though....
:D
Hello, it seams like your Akra was cut off on the three internal pipes, right? Maybe that's why it's so loud, no? Thank you, Paulo.